Today I will be doing a tag. The ’10 things I would save in a fire’-tag.
I’m doing this thanks to the lovely youtuber Gabriella.
She’s such a sweet girl and her Youtube channel is amazing!
She posted a new video with a new tag and today, I will be doing the exact same thing!I went through my entire house and eventually found or thought of ten things that I would be willing to risk my life for. Here are they from bottom to top!
- My mom. No doubt about that. Doesn’t even need an explanation. She’s my twin and I would do anything for her. #gotitfromher and also my boyfriend if he was staying with us that night. Don’t want to let him burn to ashes!
- Photobooks that my boyfriend and I created. So many memories that I want to keep close! And other photo albums.
- My makeup bag. Everything that I own of makeup is in a bag and this would probably be the first thing that I would grab of material things. I love makeup a bit too much, haha.
- My phone and charger.
- My new book: ‘dictators’ by Chams Eddine Zaougui. It’s a brand new book and I haven’t finished it yet. I hate unfinished books, so it’s coming with me.
- My first ever palette and item of Anastasia Beverly Hills. The Modern Renaissance palette. This might sound weird, but I wouldn’t want to lose this at all. It was a gift from my best friend and boyfriend together and it’s so special to me that they went through the trouble of buying this for me. The customs must’ve been outrageous!
- My first ever teddy bear that has been with me since the day that I was born. I can’t get rid of this!
- Box of memories. This contains little things that remind me of a certain day or event.
- My wallet of course, otherwise I’m a nobody according to the law and I won’t have money, an identity or health insurance card!
- If I could and if I would have the time, I would grab my mattress, throw it through the big windows and try to throw as many items as possible on top of it. That way I won’t have to choose 10 things!
That was it for my ’10 things I would save in a fire Tag’. What would you save and what is something that you really can’t bear to miss in life?
Lots of love and see you next time!
Leave a Reply